wordle 585 is the daily Wordle challenge for January 25, and a quick word of warning, it’s probably the toughest one of the month so far. And if you’re worried about losing your winning streak, Express Online is here to help you figure out the answer. Just head to the bottom of the page, where you’ll find a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you keep your winning streak alive.
The game that spawned a thousand clones, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
If you’re here for Wordle 585 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 25 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 585 hints and clues for January 25…
1. Wordle 585 starts with the letter M.
2. Wordle 585 contains three vowels!
3. Maybe try one of the letters you would normally avoid.